The Baldwin Hills are located within Los Angeles County, and partially
within the City of Los Angeles. There are several communities located
entirely or partially within the Baldwin Hills.
- Ladera Heights is
located on the southern slope of the western ridge of the Baldwin
HIlls. Ladera Heights is primarily a residential community with
approximatly three thousand homes in an unincorporated enclave
straddling La Cienga Boulevard. There are two small commercial zones,
along Slauson and Centinala avenues.
- Culver City to the West and North
- Blair Hills - to the North part of the Western Ridge. (part of Culver City)
- View Park - On the Eastern Ridge
- Windsor Hills - On the Eastern Ridge
- City of Inglewood South and East of Ladera heights.
- Baldwin Hills Village - To the NorthEast (part of City of Los Angles)
- Baldwin Hills Estates - On the Eastern Ridge
- Crenshaw - On the Eastern Slope
- Liemert Park - On the southern slope of the east ridge.
Halloween Decorations and Costumes in Ladera Heights